ThreadFit™ 30 fits 30mm spindle cranks in 68mm BB shells and SRAM DUB cranks.
CK ThreadFit™ 30 bottom bracket is silky smooth and long-lasting thanks to our legendary, angular-contact bearings, both steel and ceramic, the best in the industry. They actually get faster over time as their contact surfaces wear, because we build them to ultra-tight aerospace tolerances, using machined, Delrin-spindle sleeves to create a perfect, and precise fit between cranks and frame. That’s where the low drag and butter smooth feel come from.
You want this bottom bracket because it offers super low drag. You want this bottom bracket, because it can be opened, cleaned and repacked for years of faithful service. You want this bottom bracket, because you don’t want to think an awful lot about your bottom bracket.
CK Threadfit™ 30 bottom brackets come in an array of beautifully anodized colors and each one includes a Fit Kit that allows it to be used with a wide selection of road and mountain bike cranks.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- King Lifetime Warranty
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Available in 10 beautifully anodized colors
- A Fit Kit is required for use and included in the purchase price
- Ceramic bearing upgrade available
- Uses Chris King bottom bracket cup tool for installation